SIIG’s 2 Meter is a high quality High Speed HDMI® to HDMI cable designed to connect the latest in HDMI equipped devices to high-definition televisions. It is 2 meters (6.6 feet) in length, supports 1080p and beyond video resolutions, 3D video over HDMI compatible video equipment, and audio return channel functions. This professional quality High Speed HDMI cable comes with triple-layer shielding with PVC jacket to prevent signal loss and screen ghosting , and nickel-plated connectors with PVC hood to deliver maximum video performance.
- Tilting mounting bracket design fits LCD TV/monitor from 10” to 26” and up to 33 lbs. (15 kgs).
- Allows tilt adjustment of up to +/ - 45o for optimal viewing angles*
- Rotates +/- 15o for horizontal screen leveling
- Slim-profile design - mounts TV/monitor less than 2 1/8 inches from the wall
- 2mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- Compatible with VESA mounting 50x50mm, 75x75mm and 100x100mm patterns
- Includes installation guide and mounting hardware kit
- Tested to meet and exceed UL standards
*Actual tilt angle dependent on physical size of TV or monitor
- Tilt adjustment*: +/- 45o
- Rotation: +/- 15
- Screen size: 10" to 26"
- Weight: 33 lbs (15Kg) max
- TV/Monitor mounting pattern:
- Vesa: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x100mm
- Product dimensions: (H x W x D) 4.6” x 4.6” x 2.125” (117 x 117 x 54 mm)
- Product weight: 1 lb (0.45 kgs)
- Certifications/Standards: RoHS
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Country of origin: China
*Note: Actual tilt angle dependent on physical size of TV or monitor