Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 4-Lane Card - I350-T2

LB-GE0014-S1

Adds two independent Gigabit Ethernet ports to PCI Express enabled server or desktop systems

Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 4-Lane Card - I350-T2
  • Quickly adds two independent Gigabit Ethernet ports through an available PCI Express slot to server or desktop systems
  • Intel I350-T2 chipset supports reliable and advanced network connectivity
  • Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab with full duplex and Wake-on-LAN support
  • Features innovative power management including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing to increase efficiency and reduce power consumption
  • Fits both standard and low profile system chassis with the included spare low profile bracket
View all features

Quantity in stock: 30

$99.99

Description

SIIG’s Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 4-Lane Card - I350-T2 is designed to add two RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports to your PCI Express enabled server or desktop system. It delivers up to 1000 Mb/s data transfer rate for high speed, high-bandwidth data or multimedia content transferring.  It also supports full duplex mode with Wake-On-LAN power management feature for increased speed and power efficiency.  This Ethernet adapter card can be installed in a standard or low profile computer chassis with the included low profile bracket.  It instantly enhances your networking performance with high speed, high-bandwidth reliable network connectivity from a workstation with 10/100/1000 Ethernet port or without networking capability.

Features

• Quickly adds two independent Gigabit Ethernet ports through an available PCI Express slot to server or desktop systems
  • Intel I350-T2 chipset supports reliable and advanced network connectivity
  • Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab with full duplex and Wake-on-LAN support
  • Features innovative power management including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing to increase efficiency and reduce power consumption
  • Fits both standard and low profile system chassis with the included spare low profile bracket

Specifications

• Chipset: Intel I350-T2
  • Bus connector: PCI Express x4
  • Version: PCI Express 2.1
  • Network transfer rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
  • Connectors:
    • 2 x 8-pin RJ-45, Female
  • Product:
    • Dimensions: 5.43" (W) x 0.79" (H) x 4.72" (D)
    • Weight: 0.17 lbs
    • Color: Green
  • Environmental conditions:
    • Operating temperature: 32 to 140 degrees F
    • Storage temperature: 14 to 158 degrees F
    • Relative humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
  • Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
  • Warranty: 1 year limited
  • Country of origin: China

Requirements

• Desktop PC with one available PCI Express (PCIe) slot
  • Windows® 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8.x (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit)
  • Windows® Server 2016 (32-/64-bit) / 2012 R2 / 2012 (32-/64-bit) / 2008 R2
  • Linux kernel 2.3.2 and later
    • Works with Linux but not supported

Package Contents

• Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 4-Lane Card - I350-T2
  • Spare Low profile bracket
  • Driver CD
  • Installation guide