1x2 HDMI Splitter with Audio Extractor / Auto Scaling & EDID Management
- Auto downscale from 4K to 1080p should work in most cases. If Auto doesn’t work, try the Forced downscale option
- Downscaling to 720p and 480p is not supported.
- Does NOT support resolution downscaling from 4K2K @60Hz 4:2:2 to 1080P.
- YCbCr 4:2:2 downscaling is not supported.
- Frame rate conversion (e.g., 60Hz to 24Hz) is not supported.
- 4K @30Hz monitors will display in 1080p @60Hz when the source content is 4K @60Hz.
- Some Sharp 4K TV models (such as 4T-C45AH1T, LC-43UC30U) are found incompatible with our Splitter in a downscaling operation. Contact us before purchasing if you are not sure about compatibility.
- Splitter can bypass 4K HDR data content but cannot process it to make 4K HDR content fit 1080p proportionally.
Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)
No, it can not extend to 2 different screens. All splitter outputs will always have the same screens
Yes, it is compatible with Apple TV 4K (model: A2169)
The best EDID setting depends on display configuration. We will recommend starting used from the default 4K@60Hz HDR video and 2-ch audio EDID setting
Please change the audio output format to PCM or change the EDID of the Splitter to 2 channel, because the TVs or displays cannot decode the audio. * Don't use bitstream or digital format