Online Store Refund Policy and Procedures
Online Return Policy
We offer a 45-day return period for refunds, based on invoice date for online orders from www.siig.com.
If you purchased our products through a reseller, distributor, or other online stores besides siig.com, please contact the original merchant to handle. SIIG will not process credit returns for non-direct purchases.
• Effective on Nov, 1, 2019 - We may charge a fee for cancelled or returned orders if the original payment was made through PayPal.
How will I be refunded for my return?
After the product is received, we will issue the credit back to your original payment method used to purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post on your account.
Unless the product is defective, or the return is a direct result of a SIIG error, the original shipping fees will not be refunded. We are not responsible for the cost of shipping to send products back to SIIG. We do not charge a restocking fee.
All orders are collected in US dollars. SIIG is not responsible for any difference in currency exchange rate.
How do I request a refund?
Step 1: Submit an RMA.
Fill out the form here, make sure to under “Product and Reference Information” select “Refund”. An RMA number will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving your request.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to SIIG.
• Properly pack the product for shipping. All software, cable(s) and any other accessories that came with the original package must be included.
• Include a copy of the original SIIG online store sales receipt inside the return box. The refund will not be processed without the sales receipt.
• Clearly write your RMA number received in that email on the top of the returned package. SIIG will refuse to accept any shipping package and will not be responsible for a product returned without an RMA number posted on the outside of the shipping carton.
• Ship the product back to us, to the following address:
31038 Huntwood Ave
Hayward, CA 94544, USA