Online Store Refund Policy and Procedures
• Effective on Nov, 1, 2019 - We may charge a fee for cancelled or returned orders if the original payment was made through PayPal.
SIIG offers a 45-day return period for refunds, based on the invoice date, for products purchased directly from www.siig.com.
If the products are purchased from other reseller, distributor, or online store, please contact the merchant service from which you originally purchased from for a credit return. SIIG will not process credit returns for non-direct purchases.
Please follow these steps below to request for a refund. After the product is received, we will issue the credit, based on the original payment amount, minus the shipping cost that was used to ship the order to you.
Step 1: Submit your Refund request to SIIG RMA. Click here, or go to www.siig.com, click Support, then Request A Replacement to submit your request. Please make sure to choose "Refund" in the Product and Reference Information section of the form. An RMA number will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receipt of your request.Step 2: After obtaining an RMA number, ship the product. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to SIIG.
• Properly pack the product for shipping. All software, cable(s) and any other accessories that came with the original package must be included.
• Include a copy of the original SIIG online store sales receipt inside the return box. The refund will not be processed without the sales receipt.
• Clearly write your RMA number on the top of the returned package. SIIG will refuse to accept any shipping package, and will not be responsible for a product returned without an RMA number posted on the outside of the shipping carton.
• Ship the product back to us, to the following address:
6078 Stewart Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538-3152, USA