New USB Over IP Hub from SIIG!
SIIG, the long-time market leader in I/O connectivity products (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA Controllers, FireWire®, USB, serial/parallel I/O, etc.) and accessories is proud to announce the first in a series of connectivity over IP products, the USB over IP.
The new product allow users to easily access, monitor & control up to four USB 2.0 devices over wired or wireless TCP/IP networks. The USB over IP will work with any USB device and eliminates the need for a locally attached system. This product is perfect for many applications including POS (point-of-sale), security systems, manufacturing controls, and many other uses.
Highlights of the new USB over IP include:
USB over IP (SIIG part # ID-DS0011-S1, SRP - $199.99):
- • RJ-45 Ethernet to 4USB 2.0 ports - Provides four Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports over TCP/IP networks
- • Eliminates any USB distance limitation by utilizing wired or wireless LANs
- • Support Multi-function printer feature
- • LEDs for power, system network and device status
- • Reset function: reset all functions back to factory default settings
- • USB 2.0 compliant, backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- • Network Protocol – TCP/TP, UDP, DHCP
- • IEEE 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- • Isochronous feature – ideal for audio/video applications
- • CE / FCC
- • RoHS
- • Windows XP (32-/64-bit)/Server 2003 (32-/64-bit)/Vista (32-bit)
- • Input: 100-240VAC Universal AC adapter 5VDC / 2.3A
- • Output: 5VDC/500mA per USB port. Total output limited to 8.7 W
- • 2.8W (MAX) Power Consumption + USB Ports (8.7 W)
Built-in Memory/ Flash:
- • 32MB SDRAM + 8MB Flash
- • Operating temperature: 32o to 140o F (0o ~ 60o C)
- • Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (relative humidity)
- • Storage temperature: -4o to 140o F (-20o ~ 60oC)
- • Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% (relative humidity)
Founded in 1985, SIIG, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT connectivity solutions (including Serial ATA and Ultra ATA Controllers, FireWire®, USB, and legacy I/O adapters) that bridge the connection between Desktop/Notebook systems and external peripherals. SIIG continues to grow by adding A/V and Digital Signage connectivity solutions to our extensive portfolio. All centered around the distribution and switching of A/V signals over CAT5/6, these products include matrix switches, distribution amplifiers, extenders, converters, splitters, cabling, and more.
SIIG is the premier one-stop source of upgrades and is committed to providing high quality products while keeping economical and competitive prices. High-quality control standards are evident by one of the lowest defective return rates in the industry. Our products offer comprehensive user manuals, user-friendly features, and most products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
SIIG products can be found in many computer retail stores, mail order catalogs, and e-commerce sites in the Americas, as well as through major distributors, system integrators, and VARs.