10-Port USB Charging Station with Ambient Light Deck
SIIG 90W Smart 10-Port USB Charging Station with Non-Slip Padded Deck and LED Ambient Light (AC-PW1314-S1)
Mobile devices have become essential tools in our daily life. You and I use them for a variety of tasks, from watching videos to texting. When it comes to charging and storing these devices, however, things can get a bit tricky. This is where smartphones and iPad charging stations with organized slots come in handy. SIIG's 90W Smart 10-Port USB Charging Station is one of the top choices you can choose from.
- Simultaneous Charging: Charging up to 10 iPads or smartphones simultaneously. Each USB Type-A port draws up to 2.4A of regular charging power. Simply plug in all your devices at night before you go to sleep so all your devices will be fully charged in the morning.
- Auto Detection Smart IC - It recognizes the unique needs of each device and adjusts power output accordingly.
- Stay Organized - There are 8 individual open slots located on the top side of the charging station which can fit and hold most tablets or smartphones on the market such as iPads, iPhones, Androids, and many more. Ideal as a space-saving solution.
- Built to Last - This charging station is built with hard plastic with a black matte coating making it durable and long-lasting. A reliable charging and organizing device for your home, office, or school.
Imagine running into the issue where there's no room on your light stand for your teacup because iPad, smartphones, and other mobile devices are taking up space while charging, not to mention the cluttered space. SIIG's 10 Port Charing Station helps eliminate the issue. You never have to wake up in the morning with an uncharged device!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I connected all ports with iPads and iPhones, but 3 of them could not be charged. Why?
Answer: When all connected devices are at a very low battery level, the total charging watts will exceed the maximum of 90 watts, but those unchanged devices will start charging. In contrast, other devices reach 50% of the battery level.
2. Can I charge Apple Watch on the ambient light deck?
Answer: No, the ambient light deck is not a wireless charger, but you can still connect the Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to a USB Type-A cable for charging. Beware this charging station DOES NOT work with Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable (0.3m / 1m)
10x Type-A (per port): 5VDC / 2.4A (Max)
Total power output: 5V DC/18A, 90W (Max)
Technical Specifications (AC-PW1314-S1)
- Ingram Micro: 4U8620
- Tech Data: 12434091
- D&H: ACPW1314S1
- ASI: 186871
- Synnex: 4644328
Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)
Yes, it can charge iPad Pro 5th generation with 5V/2.4A, However, you will need a USB Type-A to Type-C cable, or direct reference to our other charging stations with Type-C ports