HDMI 4K60Hz 18Gbps over IP Matrix Kit - One-to-One / N to M Multi-casting - For Video Wall, KVM, Stereo, PoE, IR and RS-232 control, ESD Protection, TAA Compliant
OverviewHDMI over IP Matrix Kit, extends 4K@60Hz HDMI signal up to 394ft (120m) over a single Cat6/7 cable, PoE, One to One, One to Many, Multi-casting, Video Wall, KVM, 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2, HDR 10, 7.1ch, Bi-directional IR, RS-232 Control, TAA Compliant, Encoder (TX) (CE-H27F11-S1), Decoder (RX) (CE-H27G11-S1)
AV over IP Solution for Hotel Lobby
This SIIG AV over IP solution for a hotel lobby enables advertising and promotion through the TV wall and supports high-speed Internet applications, empowering hotel customers to easily get useful information, conveniently inquire through intuitive interaction with touch screens about attractions, shopping, restaurants etc.
1 TX to 1 RX
- Simple solution that connects the PC to a large screen 4K@60Hz display, hotel customer can browse internet via hotel system, and conveniently inquire about attractions, traffic, shopping center, restaurants, and other information
Multiple TXs to Multiple RXs with setting for the video wall
- The TV wall can display the hotel's key property information, amenities, facilities and event information, customers can easily get useful information when passing by the hotel lobby
- The Check in machine connected back to the Hotel system though the AV over IP system can allow hotel customers to easily perform self check in or other interactions with touch screens
- The 4K 60Hz large screens of both sides in the hotel lobby can be used to display special advertising information from the hotel or hotel partner businesses
- This AV over IP for Hotel Lobby solution utilizes the current most readily-available exiting network architecture and cabling in the hotel, and enables typical AV over IP applications in a hotel lobby. More TXs or RXs can be added on demand in almost any locations to support new AV applications in very little time
- Allows Video wall, OSD, and Mapping to multiple display on multiple source devices via control software (please go to SIIG download page and follow the instructions)
Flexible matrix function to extend HDMI audio/video signals to the remote displays/monitors over UTP Cat6/7 cable up to 394ft (120m) and send the 4K@60Hz Ultra HD HDR resolution to the receiver for stable transmission and cost saving. Allows multiple receivers to be used simultaneously in multiple configurations
4K UHD Resolution
IR Extension/RS-232 Control
Multiple Connectivity Ports
USB-A Data Transfer
Metal Housing Design
Encoder unit (TX):
Decoder unit (RX):
Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)
Network Bandwidth when running 4K@60: 850Mbps max.
End-to-End Video Latency: 1 frame latency under most of cases 2160p up to 60fps ==> 16ms 2160p up to 30fps ==> 33ms 1080p up to 60fps ==> 16ms 1080i up to 30fps ==> 33ms 720p up to 60fps ==> 16ms
This is because the HDCP versions on your video source and display don't match. If your video source is using HDCP 2.2 and your display only supports HDCP 1.x, then you will see the "HDCP Failed" message on your screen. To fix this, you need...