Do your 6Gb/s SATA controllers support Server 2012 R2?
Applies to the Following Products:
- DP SATA 6Gb/s 2S1P PCIe (SC-SA0E12-S1)
- DP SATA 6Gb/s 4-Port Hybrid PCIe (SC-SA0R11-S1)
- SATA 6Gb/s 3i+1 SSD Hybrid PCIe (SC-SA0T11-S1)
- DP SATA 6Gb/s 2-Port Hybrid PCIe (SC-SA0S11-S1)
- SATA 6Gb/s 2i+2 mSATA SSD Hybrid PCIe (SC-SA0U11-S1)
Yes, the card's driver supports Server 2012 R2, but the GUI included in the software CD doesn't support Server 2012 R2. However, you can still set RAID arrays using the adapter's BIOS.