EDID Learning for 1x2 Dual-Link DVI Splitter
Applies to the Following Product:
- 1x2 Dual-Link DVI Splitter (CE-D20211-S1)
1. Power off the splitter and all displays.
2. Disconnect all displays from the splitter.
3. Adjust the DIP switch to EDID Learning Mode (ON, ON). See attachment "DIP switch.jpg" below.
4. Connect the display with the lowest supported resolution to the splitters's DVI Out 2. (Only DVI Out 2 is used to learn EDID)
5. Power on the display, then power on the splitter.
6. The LED will start blinking.
7. After EDID learning is complete, the LED will stop blinking
8. To save EDID Learning, set the DIP switch to Reserved Mode (ON, OFF). See attachment "DIP switch.jpg" below.
9. Connect all displays to the splitter.