How to move open windows over to the extended monitor
Applies to the Following Products:
- USB 2.0 Dual Display Notebook Docking (JU-DK0012-S1)
- USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA (JU-DV0012-S2)
- USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA Pro (JU-DV0112-S1)
- USB 2.0 to HDMI with Audio (JU-HM0112-S1)
- USB 2.0 to HDMI/VGA with Audio (JU-HM0012-S1)
- USB 2.0 to VGA (JU-000071-S1)
- USB 2.0 to VGA Pro (JU-VG0012-S1)
Before you can move any window over to the extended monitor, it must be reduced to a smaller size. Follow the steps below to reduce the size of the window.
1. On the window you want to move, left click on the Restore Down button located on the upper right corner of the window or double click the title bar to reduce the window to a smaller size.
2. Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the window’s title bar. Hold down the left mouse button and drag the window to the left or right off the current screen over to the extended screen. Make sure the entire window is on the extended screen before releasing the left mouse button.
3. Click on the Restore Down / Maximize button to resize the window.