Q: Multiple Video to SDI Scaler Converter (CE-H24J11-S1): How to Change the Video Input Source from HDMI to VGA
The unit defaults to HDMI input signal. The unit can be changed to VGA input, I have included the steps below.
1. On the unit there are 3 buttons, press the "Enter" button to bring up the OSD.
2. If "Output Setup" is not highlighted, use either the "Up" or "Down" button to select it. Once "Output Setup" is selected press the "Enter" button.
3. Use either the "Up" or "Down" button to highlight "Input Type", then press the "Enter" button.
4. Use either the "Up" or "Down" button to select "VGA", then press "Enter" button to save the changes.
5. The VGA light should be lit. If VGA isn't lit, please try the steps again.