Q: The displays are not working in Mac 10.13 & 10.14
Applies to the Following Products:
- USB 3.0 4K Dual Video Docking Station - USB-C (JU-DK0411-S1)
- USB-C Triple 4K Display Docking Station with PD Charging - 60watts (JU-DK0611-S1)
- USB 3.1 Type-C Dual 4K Docking Station with Power Delivery 60watts (JU-DK0811-S1)
- USB-C Triple 4K Video Docking Station with Power Delivery (JU-DK0B11-S1)
- USB 3.0 Universal Dual Video Docking Station (JU-DK0211-S1)
- USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Dual Display Adapter (JU-H20511-S1)
- USB 2.0 to VGA Pro (JU-VG0012-S1)
- USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA Pro (JU-DV0112-S1)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter (JU-DV0511-S2)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter (JU-DV0511-S1)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter (JU-VG0511-S1)
- USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Adapter (JU-DP0011-S1)
Due to strict security measures implemented on 10.14, the Docking Station's / Display adapter's system extension (driver) could be disable by the Mac OS.
This issue can be fixed using the instruction found at the link provided below.